Such a stupid player and person. Don't think I've had the pleasure of running NS. I'll leave that to people who are better at it like Rhino. Love watching stupid people making idiots of themselves in open forums
Spy Reports
Started by RedSea [1075550] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Back in 2012 when I was the leader of NS, Sirius was like a brother to me, I know SiriusBlack irl and he would never do these things.
=O
Oh no where'd all my job points go???
Oh no where'd all my job points go???
- Job points: 1,352
here it is...
Name:GnorF [2411019]
Level:80
Name:GnorF [2411019]
Level:80
- Strength:331,054,645
- Defense: 170,703,974
- Speed:200,091,144
- Dexterity:200,136,587
- Total:901,986,350
- Manual labor:30,112
- Intelligence:28,052
- Endurance:47,625
- Total:105,789
Mentions: gnorf [2411019]
and you're a 6 year old whiny bitch.
all NS members have EGO problems......
You should rename yourself DeadSea since you both contain metric tons of salt
i dont need your advice.. another noob and EGO torn member
u are the one who dont want anyone advice so thats mean... who has the most EGO now?
Thanks for that I try not to flex myself too much
yea................. you tell them.............................. woohoo...............
u should grave this.
u should grave this.
I dunno I’ve heard he struggles with perks?
Mentions: Spy Reports
all we need now is someone called HarryPotter and says "I know Siriusblack in RL. He is my godfather. He may look like a badass but he would never do such a thing."
This post was made by Severus Snape
You will not success slut
I can’t tell if you’re actually trying to be serious or if you’re just trying to be some shitty dollar store DUDE knockoff. If you are trying to be him, you’re really not succeeding.
Right when the beware 100% no PIRATES faction thread was growing stale....popcorn stock rises
Petition to make ched add new stock which literally gave you popcorn weekly as a consumable item.