Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spy Reports

Started by RedSea [1075550] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 1.85k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SiriusBlack [1979333]
Such a stupid player and person. Don't think I've had the pleasure of running NS. I'll leave that to people who are better at it like Rhino. Love watching stupid people making idiots of themselves in open forums
PuddleofDucks [2120940]
Back in 2012 when I was the leader of NS, Sirius was like a brother to me, I know SiriusBlack irl and he would never do these things.
RedSea [1075550]
here it is...




Name:GnorF [2411019]
Level:80
  • Strength:331,054,645
  • Defense: 170,703,974
  • Speed:200,091,144
  • Dexterity:200,136,587
  • Total:901,986,350
  • Manual labor:30,112
  • Intelligence:28,052
  • Endurance:47,625
  • Total:105,789
Sirius Black is a Black Liar.... .... you can ask him directly for which faction he was the leader. and was kicking our the members for EGOs.. i dont want to talk and waste my time talking about such a stupid leader... EGO... and wasting your age playing torn... i think he is now above 60's

Mentions: gnorf [2411019]

kYo [2106640]
all we need now is someone called HarryPotter and says "I know Siriusblack in RL. He is my godfather. He may look like a badass but he would never do such a thing."
Jacethemace [2137872]
I can’t tell if you’re actually trying to be serious or if you’re just trying to be some shitty dollar store DUDE knockoff. If you are trying to be him, you’re really not succeeding.