.
ALL GONE!
Started by Nena [437292] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JustJanet [911066]
· 4 likes ·
My friend had a cute license plate frame that said when all else fails, wear your teddy. I made here a teddy bear wearing lingerie once. It turned out really cute. The memory of it years later inspired me make … - Daredevil1234 [2704729]
· 4 likes ·
[image: ultimastatus.com] - Nena [437292]
· 3 likes ·
OK I'm all out. For those who are traveling, please restart the trade if it expires. Thanks for participating! ~xoxo
How do bears catch fish?
They use their bear hands!
My friend had a cute license plate frame that said when all else fails, wear your teddy. I made here a teddy bear wearing lingerie once. It turned out really cute.
The memory of it years later inspired me make this graphic.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The memory of it years later inspired me make this graphic.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
They only serve bear here. Can't bear it
They only serve bear here. Can't bear it
How did the grizzly bear walk in the snow?
.....Bear-footed *BA-DUM-TSSSS*
.....Bear-footed *BA-DUM-TSSSS*
.
:3
Can u wait me travel back to torn, and then trade, pls?
.
.
I was going to come up with a teddy pun... but they were so bad, I couldn't bear to tell them.
Edit: Will set up trade when back from SA! Tysm :)
Edit: Will set up trade when back from SA! Tysm :)
this thread is bearly peak cringe
Also giving away a free Spike to any faction who is willing to take him. I think he's potty trained but doesn't know any tricks, except for his daddy.
OK I'm all out. For those who are traveling, please restart the trade if it expires.
Thanks for participating! ~xoxo
Thanks for participating! ~xoxo
Thank u Nena! :)