Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ALL GONE!

Started by Nena [437292] on in Fun & Games.

19 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

JustJanet [911066]
My friend had a cute license plate frame that said when all else fails, wear your teddy. I made here a teddy bear wearing lingerie once. It turned out really cute.


The memory of it years later inspired me make this graphic.


[image: i.imgur.com]
fructose [2574191]
I was going to come up with a teddy pun... but they were so bad, I couldn't bear to tell them.

Edit: Will set up trade when back from SA! Tysm :)
Nena [437292]
Also giving away a free Spike to any faction who is willing to take him. I think he's potty trained but doesn't know any tricks, except for his daddy.
Nena [437292]
OK I'm all out. For those who are traveling, please restart the trade if it expires.


Thanks for participating! ~xoxo