Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Treat count

Started by Yellow_fever [2144226] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Yellow_fever [2144226]
Is the Halloween treat count in our profile the amount we've earned this year or does it carry over from last year's? I suck in maths/ too lazy to figure out.
Quack [2721068]
I noticed right at the beginning that a faction mate of mine had over 500, so I would assume it does in fact role over. Or he is cheating