Is the Halloween treat count in our profile the amount we've earned this year or does it carry over from last year's? I suck in maths/ too lazy to figure out.
Treat count
Started by Yellow_fever [2144226] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
All years combined.
I noticed right at the beginning that a faction mate of mine had over 500, so I would assume it does in fact role over. Or he is cheating
how do you think he is cheating?