same here, i honestly didn't even bother cos i thought it was something everyone else was experiencing at some point
Halloween Easter Egg?
Started by ImNerdy [2621213] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I saw pink sparkle! What is it?
I saw it on the forum main page. Thought it was the autoerotic asphyxiation kicking in, but neat to know it was something game related.
I'm on dark.. got two separate flashes of the sticks from the upgrades in red.. it was either cat in hell or inflation.. it was triangular
I just saw about 6-8 orange blurs (possibly pumpkins) going from the centre of the screen to the top right. Gone in the blink of an eye. No idea what it was?
red snowflak and graphic errors upper left corner
I saw the area list on the left side of the screen shimmer with a reddish color for a split second. I'd just completed a Duke mission.
It's the ghost in the machine. Deus Ex Machina
Are we the chosen ones?
I saw the symbols a few hours ago on regular mode (but on my phone). I thought I was just sleep-deprived and hallucinating so glad it's not just me...
Mine looked like #
I saw a red balloon that appeared on my screen a few days ago. I thought I was just imagining it since I just woke up
Glad Im not a schizo
Got like a pink tripler image near side bar
I finally saw one :D It looked like bright red dots or blood spatter that flashed on the top menu bar. Less than one second - if I hadn’t been already looking up I would have missed it.
i had the same thing happen again later (thaat day?) and then again i saw the purple stars one. Now not seen since but ive not been on so much since either.
Thank goodness other people have seen this. I thought I was having a stroke.