Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloween Easter Egg?

Started by ImNerdy [2621213] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 2.26k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Taunt [2425885]
same here, i honestly didn't even bother cos i thought it was something everyone else was experiencing at some point
coverton [2051990]
I saw it on the forum main page. Thought it was the autoerotic asphyxiation kicking in, but neat to know it was something game related.
-Selene- [2295051]
I'm on dark.. got two separate flashes of the sticks from the upgrades in red.. it was either cat in hell or inflation.. it was triangular
DIThomas83 [2155018]
I just saw about 6-8 orange blurs (possibly pumpkins) going from the centre of the screen to the top right. Gone in the blink of an eye. No idea what it was?
Skein [2531848]
I saw the area list on the left side of the screen shimmer with a reddish color for a split second. I'd just completed a Duke mission.
Gethsemane342 [2678501]
I saw the symbols a few hours ago on regular mode (but on my phone). I thought I was just sleep-deprived and hallucinating so glad it's not just me...
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
I finally saw one :D It looked like bright red dots or blood spatter that flashed on the top menu bar. Less than one second - if I hadn’t been already looking up I would have missed it.
rapid_riser [262223]
i had the same thing happen again later (thaat day?) and then again i saw the purple stars one. Now not seen since but ive not been on so much since either.