20 replies · 621 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 65 likes · Energy:1000/150 stacked early
Heasleys4hemp[1468764]Committee
· 9 likes · I am so ready. [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Untouchable[1360035]Committee
· 4 likes · I used it for training like a fkn idiot
definitely halloween. shitsmas town is laggy garbage ass shit like some sort of handheld video game you got on aliexpress, and easter is shit unless you have a script to find eggs and don't have to actually look yourself
It can't come soon enough! It was so fun. I'm stuck in analysis paralysis now, can't figure out if I should trade in all my treats or wait another year to unlock the next tier of goodies.
Lol, Christmas is not shitty, for someone like me who made over 400m during Christmas Town event there is nothing anyone can say to make me believe Christmas town is a shitty event. Sorry you didn't enjoy i as much as i did