I have just found that I am in Hospital and on the wall at the same time and just wanted to highlight this so I am not accused of cheating or benefiting from a bug
Wall & Hospital
Started by KBox42 [2608210] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I'll need Sergey to check to see what happened here, as this scenario should most definitely be impossible. Perhaps there was some kind of fatal error. Maybe we can move the 'wall removal' to just above the 'enter hospital' method.
Thanks! Saw a bug report on this last week, guess it didn't get resolved.[image: i.imgur.com]
I'll need Sergey to check to see what happened here, as this scenario should most definitely be impossible. Perhaps there was some kind of fatal error. Maybe we can move the 'wall removal' to just above the 'enter hospital' method.
Mentions: On wall and in hospital