Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wall & Hospital

Started by KBox42 [2608210] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

KBox42 [2608210]
I have just found that I am in Hospital and on the wall at the same time and just wanted to highlight this so I am not accused of cheating or benefiting from a bug
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I'll need Sergey to check to see what happened here, as this scenario should most definitely be impossible. Perhaps there was some kind of fatal error. Maybe we can move the 'wall removal' to just above the 'enter hospital' method.