Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fruitcake's

Started by Curio [645429] on in Achievements.

48 replies · 2k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
Did you count yourself as one of the fruit cakes?

Jk what a weird and wonderful achievement! If I had any I'd send them your way :)
Shane [1514924]
They added that 10k cap when I was trying to add 600k PCs to my bazaar in one go and it kept timing out and I complained...
dunmugmeh [538353]
Lots of players collect stuff. Its right, very right. A goal to build a big collection of stuff is better than a lot of other goals in the game.

It gives satisfaction to the collector and it feeds and clothes intrepid field mice about town!
Powder [1456875]
What's to read? How can you even reply with the weight of all those cakes upon you? The smell....must be truly horrendous. How much storage space is needed for that many cakes?



Lots wrong. Am scared.
B73 [2722122]
Hey, man!

I'm newish player, but already was thinking to start collecting myself some kind of item, just dunno which one. (Was thinking maybe one specific car and thats all but maybe thats stupid?)

By the way - Do you have any helpers to collect as much as possible in smaller amounts? do you want me to buy some from time to time and get in touch with you when I get 10k stack or something?

Anyway Impressive collection dude, sick amount of cakes !