‹ Achievements Stories Forums Achievements Fruitcake's
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
16 Jul 2021, 15:58 TCT · #21
Did you count yourself as one of the fruit cakes? Jk what a weird and wonderful achievement! If I had any I'd send them your way :)
You sent
812x Fruitcake to
Curio with the message: Here have some more
Mentions:
Curio [645429]
fruitcakes on display 6,810,000
They added that 10k cap when I was trying to add 600k PCs to my bazaar in one go and it kept timing out and I complained...
Bump
ComradeMehrat [2363876] 24 Aug 2021, 20:27 TCT · #27
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16171214&b=0&a=0
ah, so you caused the trade one, I caused the bazaar one
Load image: love_chemistry https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16111710&b=0&a=0
Mentions:
504 on large bazaar purchase
You sent 300x Fruitcake to
Curio with the message:
Just a little thing. Load image: smiley
Mentions:
Curio [645429]
You were sent 350x Fruitcake from breezymyneezy with the message: Please dont be sad anymore! xD
"
You were sent 350x Fruitcake from breezymyneezy with the message: Please dont be sad anymore! xD"
[image: c.tenor.com]
This is wrong.
Lots of players collect stuff. Its right, very right. A goal to build a big collection of stuff is better than a lot of other goals in the game. It gives satisfaction to the collector and it feeds and clothes intrepid field mice about town!
how so??? did you not read the story?
What's to read? How can you even reply with the weight of all those cakes upon you? The smell....must be truly horrendous. How much storage space is needed for that many cakes? Lots wrong. Am scared.
+1 one to give you 100 RR's impressive thread im hungz
As a finale could you send them all to the dump so that people will only find fruitcakes all Xmas?
Torn needs to make a Gold Fruit and the only way to get it, is to exchange 1,000,000 fruitcakes
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Hey, man! I'm newish player, but already was thinking to start collecting myself some kind of item, just dunno which one. (Was thinking maybe one specific car and thats all but maybe thats stupid?) By the way - Do you have any helpers to collect as much as possible in smaller amounts? do you want me to buy some from time to time and get in touch with you when I get 10k stack or something? Anyway Impressive collection dude, sick amount of cakes !