Doing some quick races with a friend to get them the merit, and I noticed that after the initial 1m wait time, the time has a lot of variance (and the timer itself is bugged sometimes as in the example below
[image: i.imgur.com]
The timer jumps from 55s. The total was 1m 32s which seems par the course.
For this timer I also recorded times of 58s to 2min3s in other races. Is this just rng or a bug? The timer is big I think, but I'm not sure if it's just a visual discrepency or the timer's actually changing server side for some reason. A clarification would be v helpful, thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
The timer jumps from 55s. The total was 1m 32s which seems par the course.
For this timer I also recorded times of 58s to 2min3s in other races. Is this just rng or a bug? The timer is big I think, but I'm not sure if it's just a visual discrepency or the timer's actually changing server side for some reason. A clarification would be v helpful, thanks!