This is truly what I expect from a Torn Officer. R+ Quality Content.
rip -Destructive Anomaly
Started by biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
oh noes muh unicode income
I'm rather surprised and impressed with this community witholding upvotes for lame D jokes.
We are really maturing as a unit.
We are really maturing as a unit.
The amount of time devs have spent making it so it even displays correctly and the cries of but it would take to much dev time when people ask for things i'm surprised this wasn't implemented sooner... and it makes no difference to the factions
You want the D eh? eh? eh?
I’ll have to debate this..
it’s more likely everyone is just too busy trying to think of their own to like other peoples junk
it’s more likely everyone is just too busy trying to think of their own to like other peoples junk
Why RIP now?? DA have been dead for a decade.
heh. unit.
RIP, I accidentally paid a noob to destroy it, guess they will have to get creative with a new name.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
This just makes it look like you have such a raging hateboner against them that you can't do anything about so had to do this to make you feel a tiny bit better kek
It's only proper to show support for them.
I mean, their Ð is getting snipped. Some will say it looks better, maybe it will even help with cleanliness, but the fact is that this is being done without their consent, and can very well hurt their self-image.
At least I was a baby when it happened to me, and it's always been the norm. But to happen to all of these grown men at once is a tragedy they'll probably need quite some time to process and work through.
I mean, their Ð is getting snipped. Some will say it looks better, maybe it will even help with cleanliness, but the fact is that this is being done without their consent, and can very well hurt their self-image.
At least I was a baby when it happened to me, and it's always been the norm. But to happen to all of these grown men at once is a tragedy they'll probably need quite some time to process and work through.
Raging hateboner sounds kind of hot ngl but it's quite the opposite, I have nothing against them.
there there *pat pat*
Did you just *pat pat* his raging hate boner?
Only if his some sort of freak with hair growing out the end of his bell end
Itsi Bitsi Bikini sounds like a scary gang.
But I agree with you. The only name I like on the HOF is 39th Street Killers. They actually sound like a real criminal organization. Others sound like a WoW guild. Portuguese Shadow Razers...
But I agree with you. The only name I like on the HOF is 39th Street Killers. They actually sound like a real criminal organization. Others sound like a WoW guild. Portuguese Shadow Razers...
__________ would not like this one
Ha, he said junk, that’s another word for D
Thoughts and prays to the family's lost to this tragedy..
And your name sounds dirty :D