Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

rip -Destructive Anomaly

Started by biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 2.08k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ahab [1735214]
The amount of time devs have spent making it so it even displays correctly and the cries of but it would take to much dev time when people ask for things i'm surprised this wasn't implemented sooner... and it makes no difference to the factions
L4suicide [15699]
I’ll have to debate this..

it’s more likely everyone is just too busy trying to think of their own to like other peoples junk
Ahab [1735214]
This just makes it look like you have such a raging hateboner against them that you can't do anything about so had to do this to make you feel a tiny bit better kek
Patient [2131539]
It's only proper to show support for them.

I mean, their Ð is getting snipped. Some will say it looks better, maybe it will even help with cleanliness, but the fact is that this is being done without their consent, and can very well hurt their self-image.

At least I was a baby when it happened to me, and it's always been the norm. But to happen to all of these grown men at once is a tragedy they'll probably need quite some time to process and work through.
WaterPR00F [2574615]
Itsi Bitsi Bikini sounds like a scary gang.

But I agree with you. The only name I like on the HOF is 39th Street Killers. They actually sound like a real criminal organization. Others sound like a WoW guild. Portuguese Shadow Razers...