42 replies · 964 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hornz[2220919]
· 17 likes · There is no better honor bar than bullish! [image: i.gyazo.com] When it first came out I had many people ask me if I had any involvement in the design and color scheme of this. Nope, not at all. I had …
Cheb[876657]Reporter
· 2 likes · Mine is the rarest...
Nyx[2236278]Officer
· 1 likes · My favourite ones would be the Constellations honour bar bought from the token shop [image: cdn.discordapp.com] And the "You've got some nerve", which is the only reason I used points on nerve refills for. [image: cdn.discordapp.com] Reason why is because …
When it first came out I had many people ask me if I had any involvement in the design and color scheme of this. Nope, not at all. I had no clue, it just ended up being my perfect honor. :P
That depends. Purely on how they look, I'm partial to "Discovery". In terms of "best".. maybe "Time Traveler", "The Socialist", or one of the others that haven't been available for a while.
There are several that I like. I miss Keen; it looked pretty neat (it and I'm A Real Doctor were replaced with some other bars, but IARD was pretty meh-looking anyway). You can still see them (and all the other bars) in the wiki: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Award_List
Also, some bars look good in the forums, or on your profile, or both, or neither. So, it depends.