Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Userbar

Started by Sanctos [2732268] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 964 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sanctos [2732268]
What would you say is the best userbar honor bar and why?

I aim to collect them all, a bit like Ash Ketchum coming out of professor oaks lab.

Gary, stay away!
Hornz [2220919]
There is no better honor bar than bullish!

[image: i.gyazo.com]

When it first came out I had many people ask me if I had any involvement in the design and color scheme of this. Nope, not at all. I had no clue, it just ended up being my perfect honor. :P
selfabuse [1566046]
That depends. Purely on how they look, I'm partial to "Discovery". In terms of "best".. maybe "Time Traveler", "The Socialist", or one of the others that haven't been available for a while.
TonyCream [2625416] Reporter
The one I'm rocking right now is one I'm mighty proud of. When I get enough tokens to unlock Labyrinth though I will be complete.
undo [2090073]
There are several that I like. I miss Keen; it looked pretty neat (it and I'm A Real Doctor were replaced with some other bars, but IARD was pretty meh-looking anyway). You can still see them (and all the other bars) in the wiki: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Award_List

Also, some bars look good in the forums, or on your profile, or both, or neither. So, it depends.
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
I like the First aid kit and Syringe on mine, goes with my username. Used to be Flatline until I unlocked current one.

EDIT: It doesn't show up on forum posts tho... gotta click mah profile.