I would like to buy one anus. Otherwise known as the Sandworm '21 mask. Pm me your price, will buy the cheapest anus offered
Current lowest offer: $150m
I have a cheap one you could buy
EDIT: oh you meant mask
He probably doesn't mind a used one either but the one you are probably referring to may be worn out beyond recognition
This one might be a bit too torn for my liking :/
I'm afraid I don't have the anus mask. However if it's rare clothing or accessories your after: I have, from The 19' Cowboy week, one lightly use Rusty Sherrif Badge. Open to offers.
ANUS ONLY
If he can't make his anus look like his face, he's gonna make his face look like his anus.
Fun fact:
63 Earths can fit inside Uranus.
64 if you relax....
65 after im done with them, it will never be the same.
You mean the super gawk gawk ribbed toothed anus 9000?
OFFER ME THY ANOOS
Selling mine for 400m - great quality, tight fit
can confirm, fits like a glove <.<
GLORIOUS DAY, MANY NEW ANUS. SELL ME ONE ANUS