Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anus

Started by realistassassin [1565696] on in Trading Post.

13 replies · 287 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

realistassassin [1565696]
I would like to buy one anus. Otherwise known as the Sandworm '21 mask. Pm me your price, will buy the cheapest anus offered

Current lowest offer: $150m
TheDevilsBigToe [2204723]
I'm afraid I don't have the anus mask. However if it's rare clothing or accessories your after: I have, from The 19' Cowboy week, one lightly use Rusty Sherrif Badge. Open to offers.