Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4b Stats

Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Achievements.

84 replies · 3.13k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
85
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kelsie [340367]
As the title says, I’ve finally hit 4b stats! Obviously not the fastest. Pretty happy it happened before my 5 year return to Torn anniversary.


I hit 4b the other day, but I waited until I got my last stat to 1b :P
[image: i.imgur.com]



I would be all balanced, but this lovely soul and my biggest supporter had sent me gloves for my birthday so I used those and got a slick merit
[image: i.imgur.com]



And a special shout out to ORAN for being so sweet and helping me get my dex to 1b quicker the last few days
[image: i.imgur.com]



Now I can relax and start working to 5b. All in all, pretty happy with my progress!:)
dunmugmeh [538353]
Keep going with your training! It is a great milestone. But there is a mass of good active players like you around that stat range. You have to rise above them!