Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help!!

Started by Soul_King [2727177] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 477 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SCORLEOs773 [2659865] ×2 AlexeaNikkole [888237] ×1 Saubhagya [2660162] ×1

Soul_King [2727177]
I’ve recently just been unbanned from torn and I’m in great debt now I can’t enjoy the game anymore and I really regret my actions. I’ll do anything for anyone who helps me out.
Thanks
oraN [1778676]
well since you're showing some remorse, join a faction, find a job, find odd jobs like posting trade ads or selling losses, working for bounty depo etc

read guides

don't cheat again, good luck!!

Mentions: Guide list

Jibaro [661744]
> I’ll do anything for anyone who helps me out.

Attack Chedburn and I'll give you my whole measly networth
Quack [2721068]
You are 500m in debt on a 1 month old torn profile... without spending irl money you would need to basically grind the game for like 4 months to get back to net neutral, if that is something you want to do then go ahead however I recommend you just restart if you enjoy the game.
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
That's the one that claims it's his brothers account..

SCORLEOs773: HI ALEXEA
SCORLEOs773: remember me
AlexeaNikkole: oh multi cheater
SCORLEOs773: :((
SCORLEOs773: i am no multi cheater
AlexeaNikkole: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2660162
AlexeaNikkole: mhmm tell that to your other profile
AlexeaNikkole: What do you want
SCORLEOs773: thats my younger real brother
SCORLEOs773: not my multi
AlexeaNikkole: then how come he's still in fed
AlexeaNikkole: and what did you want?
SCORLEOs773: see actually the staff is not listening anything we bith are real brothers and we shared evrything as you knew when we bith were in thb....they del my bro acc and gave me a debt of -805m
SCORLEOs773: please believe me i am innocent
SCORLEOs773: i really am

Mentions: AlexeaNikkole [888237] · Saubhagya [2660162] · SCORLEOs773 [2659865]

CHINGADERA [2270005]
This is a crock of shit. My brother and I play this game together and under the same roof for months a year ago or so. Never once had an issue or an admin talk to us cause they know the difference. Ask that cheater dark95 his "brother" still fedded.