.
.
Started by SCORLEOs773 [2659865] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 52
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 48 likes ·
Bro you even messaged me from a multi whilst you were in fed to ask if we'd drawn the lucky dip yet... you hadn't even entered on that multi... - Aaassh [2546369]
· 24 likes ·
Yes it's always the younger brother eh. Fedded for the wrong reasons? Should have been banned for Account sharing instead of Multis I guess. [image: cdn.discordapp.com] [image: cdn.discordapp.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 20 likes ·
Normally I wouldn't post conversations I've had but at this point dude I feel it necessary... X: hi bogie: Hello X: who was the winner of the halloween dip X: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=62&t=16246858&b=0&a=0&start=5300&to=21930037 X: You haven't even entered, why are you asking? …
Mentioned in this thread
SCORLEOs773 [2659865] ×3 AlexeaNikkole [888237] ×1 Saubhagya [2660162] ×1
Yes it's always the younger brother eh.
Fedded for the wrong reasons? Should have been banned for Account sharing instead of Multis I guess.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Fedded for the wrong reasons? Should have been banned for Account sharing instead of Multis I guess.
so I decided to take a break from torn....my brother was handling my account for that time...[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
''my brother was handling my account'' so you're saying your brother was using your account as his multi?
he is my real brother so he wasn't using my account to benefit his or to benefit me in any way...he used to set flights from my acc. and use the energy and nerve and do the things I used to tell him to do
and the point is 805m.....it is not even possible how can one get that much profit...i have never seen such money on me ever....
and the point is 805m.....it is not even possible how can one get that much profit...i have never seen such money on me ever....
'my brother was handling my account for that time'
yep that'll do it lol
I am totally innocent and never should have been fedded! Let me detail exactly how I broke the rules and got fedded. As you can now see, my fedding was totally legit. But I'm still innocent. Please! Except for how I was totally deserving of being fedded. But believe me I did nothing wrong (except the wrong thing I did). Please believe my innocence!
Learn lessons, delete, start over, stop doing shit that gets you fedded. This is more of a confession of guilt than an innocence plea.
Bro you even messaged me from a multi whilst you were in fed to ask if we'd drawn the lucky dip yet... you hadn't even entered on that multi...
hey bogie....that was not me that was my brother from the new ACC he made since you deleted his old one
whatever it is I never had any multi and never did anything wrong...idk why it always happens with me everything bad... :((....
i am no mad for spending so much time if I was truly multi
whatever it is I never had any multi and never did anything wrong...idk why it always happens with me everything bad... :((....
i am no mad for spending so much time if I was truly multi
Stupid is as stupid does.
He wasn't using my account to benefit me in anyway.... except, you know flying, using nerve, energy etc are all things that benefit you....
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
that is like what i had done right..it was just him clicking the buttons under my command...not to benefit anyone else
Are you and your "brother" ever seen in the same room at the same time?
erm realistically him as a player now, what are his options to get out of the 800m hole? i suggested selling losses, thats it right?
You’re also going to need a new faction, your current one doesn’t accept drama-queens.
FRIENDS i just at this stage i really wanna clear all my debts and play a normal happy game..... I am frustrated right up to the core
ofcourse in the mirror
Mentions: SCORLEOs773 [2659865]
SCORLEOs773: HI ALEXEA
SCORLEOs773: remember me
AlexeaNikkole: oh multi cheater
SCORLEOs773: :((
SCORLEOs773: i am no multi cheater
AlexeaNikkole: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2660162
AlexeaNikkole: mhmm tell that to your other profile
AlexeaNikkole: What do you want
SCORLEOs773: thats my younger real brother
SCORLEOs773: not my multi
AlexeaNikkole: then how come he's still in fed
AlexeaNikkole: and what did you want?
SCORLEOs773: see actually the staff is not listening anything we bith are real brothers and we shared evrything as you knew when we bith were in thb....they del my bro acc and gave me a debt of -805m
SCORLEOs773: please believe me i am innocent
SCORLEOs773: i really am
AlexeaNikkole: so what was it that you wanted?
SCORLEOs773: umm..i dont think that will matter anymore now...thankyou for your time...'ol friend
Last message: 16:03:04 - 01/12/21 TCT
Now I know he wanted money.. He was kicked out of our faction way before the multi thing came up.. Somehow I became an old friend??? umm no.
SCORLEOs773: remember me
AlexeaNikkole: oh multi cheater
SCORLEOs773: :((
SCORLEOs773: i am no multi cheater
AlexeaNikkole: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2660162
AlexeaNikkole: mhmm tell that to your other profile
AlexeaNikkole: What do you want
SCORLEOs773: thats my younger real brother
SCORLEOs773: not my multi
AlexeaNikkole: then how come he's still in fed
AlexeaNikkole: and what did you want?
SCORLEOs773: see actually the staff is not listening anything we bith are real brothers and we shared evrything as you knew when we bith were in thb....they del my bro acc and gave me a debt of -805m
SCORLEOs773: please believe me i am innocent
SCORLEOs773: i really am
AlexeaNikkole: so what was it that you wanted?
SCORLEOs773: umm..i dont think that will matter anymore now...thankyou for your time...'ol friend
Last message: 16:03:04 - 01/12/21 TCT
Now I know he wanted money.. He was kicked out of our faction way before the multi thing came up.. Somehow I became an old friend??? umm no.
Mentions: AlexeaNikkole [888237] · Saubhagya [2660162] · SCORLEOs773 [2659865]
we are currently also sitting together....and figuring out what to do