Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by SCORLEOs773 [2659865] on in Graveyard.

51 replies · 738 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Taxxon [882264]
You can't do that. Basically it doesn't matter if your brother is real or not, you are playing each other accounts. Adios.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Normally I wouldn't post conversations I've had but at this point dude I feel it necessary...

X: hi
bogie: Hello
X: who was the winner of the halloween dip
X: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=62&t=16246858&b=0&a=0&start=5300&to=21930037
X: You haven't even entered, why are you asking?
X: can we enter now ?
bogie: oh I see, you entered on your other account
X: other account ?
X: which other ?
bogie: SCORLEOs773 [2659865]
X: how do you know ?
bogie: Magic.
X: lol

Mentions: SCORLEOs773 [2659865]

SCORLEOs773 [2659865]
UK WHAT AT THIS POINT I JUST GOT ENLIGHTENED THAT...IT IS TRULY SAID THAT -

YOU WILL FIND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE READY TO MISGUIDE YOU AND LAUGH ON YOU IN YOUR DOWNS.....BUT NONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU BEAR THIS TIME
TonyCream [2625416] Reporter
I know, I'll post a thread in GD and have a right good whinge about why I'm such an idiot. Yeah, good luck with that!
ZhynnMantis [2636114]
Let me hold your stuffs while you sort it out with Admin, if I get away from the game, don't worry...my brother will hold on to it.