You can't do that. Basically it doesn't matter if your brother is real or not, you are playing each other accounts. Adios.
.
Started by SCORLEOs773 [2659865] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just get over it before they I.P ban you. Move on.
Normally I wouldn't post conversations I've had but at this point dude I feel it necessary...
X: hi
bogie: Hello
X: who was the winner of the halloween dip
X: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=62&t=16246858&b=0&a=0&start=5300&to=21930037
X: You haven't even entered, why are you asking?
X: can we enter now ?
bogie: oh I see, you entered on your other account
X: other account ?
X: which other ?
bogie: SCORLEOs773 [2659865]
X: how do you know ?
bogie: Magic.
X: lol
X: hi
bogie: Hello
X: who was the winner of the halloween dip
X: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=62&t=16246858&b=0&a=0&start=5300&to=21930037
X: You haven't even entered, why are you asking?
X: can we enter now ?
bogie: oh I see, you entered on your other account
X: other account ?
X: which other ?
bogie: SCORLEOs773 [2659865]
X: how do you know ?
bogie: Magic.
X: lol
Mentions: SCORLEOs773 [2659865]
You should try getting your stories straight. Do you live with a little brother or not?
In this thread you claim to live alone ... among other things. lol
In this thread you claim to live alone ... among other things. lol
Mentions: Any occultists / pagans / witches here?
Looks like Zahid lost a few braincells after years in fed
UK WHAT AT THIS POINT I JUST GOT ENLIGHTENED THAT...IT IS TRULY SAID THAT -
YOU WILL FIND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE READY TO MISGUIDE YOU AND LAUGH ON YOU IN YOUR DOWNS.....BUT NONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU BEAR THIS TIME
YOU WILL FIND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE READY TO MISGUIDE YOU AND LAUGH ON YOU IN YOUR DOWNS.....BUT NONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU BEAR THIS TIME
welcome to the internet.
I know, I'll post a thread in GD and have a right good whinge about why I'm such an idiot. Yeah, good luck with that!
where did i claim to live alone...we r a family of 4
Let me hold your stuffs while you sort it out with Admin, if I get away from the game, don't worry...my brother will hold on to it.
i dont even k abt this chat I swear on my grandmother .......aaaahhhhhh!!!!!
You created your own chaos..
You give Satan a bad name
But,,, but... he's from INDIA, bro!
Free this man, the power of CAPS compels you.
Free this man, the power of CAPS compels you.
I think there's little more to discuss here...
BUT NONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU BEAR THIS TIME
Honestly, what do you expect us to do?
Forgive me people just remove my thread bogie..i cant tolerate it anymore....
m gonna delete and start anew i think