Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I have done nothing

Started by EfahWahda [2738480] on in Graveyard.

21 replies · 368 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Shaon [1862221]
Delete the account and use my referral to start again. $25 instant and another 25m each time you gain +10 levels.
pff: Don't do it. It's a joke. But there are people who offer this type of thing.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
He talks about the promotion link everyone has and if someone regs under it and level to 10 levels (every 10 levels that players level ups give that price) you get 30 days donator days and some items.

Still, if you close your account you can not reg under that because you already know about the game and it will be against rules to do that.

Also, don`t try to create another account under your link because that will be against rules too (you can have just 1 acc) and rules inforced by closing your acc for good.
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Welcome to Torn, but I’m going to grave this as it seems a joke.


For clarification, restarting to use someone’s referral is against the rules. Please do not encourage people to do so as that can be seen as enticement.
Shaon [1862221]
I don't know. But I was offered the same deal multiple times when I was new. I guess it is legal, cause there is a referral link for every player. I am not sure if ched will be concerned if suddenly a player quits and restart with a referral link. It's no bug abuse nor scam, or cheating. It's using legal game mechanics to your advantage.