[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Floor 3
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Floor 4
[image: media.discordapp.net]
!!!!!! GO TO THE RED THING !!!!!!
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Floor 6
[image: media.discordapp.net]
VOTE AND GO TO NPC !
Started by thebordin [2547994] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hey. Does this still work. Spend ages on it and can't seem to find globe 🤣
I have troubles too
I tried going back on every floor. Cant seem to do that it only say I need to push forward. Can someone explain this for me? Looped this doggo quest 10 times now :/
doesnt work
This was a fun play through! Even if you know the final path, going all the way through the levels was a good time. Respect to the Creator for this one!