12 replies · 686 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Most-liked replies
hill007[1616770]
· 4 likes · awesome! I will continue to attack him for free LOL
Collete[1389080]
· 4 likes · Am I doing this right ? Collete fired 2 IN rounds of his ArmaLite M-15A4 critically hitting hill007 in the Head for 4084
MeLoN[2307609]
· 3 likes · 1460 attacks (so far) x 25 energy = one creepy obsession. Could one expect less from a creepy motherf**ker such as yourself? Carry on wasting that energy, lil buddy. P.S. (Staff edit: extreme flaming)
Yo in pretty new to torn and I dont have much. Apparently selling losses is a good way to make money but idk what that means or how to sell them. Leave me a message and let me know how to do it and I'm down