Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Permanent bounty

Started by Fate [71108] on in Attacking.

12 replies · 686 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Collete [1389080] ×1 hill007 [1616770] ×1 MeLoN [2307609] ×1

Fate [71108]
MeLoN [2307609] open to anyone, if you hosp MeLoN [2307609] and send me the attack log I will send you 750k per attack next time I log in.

He joined a private security firm so I can't bounty him normally anymore lol. Not sure of his stats.

Offer is good for the foreseeable future.

Thanks.

Mentions: MeLoN [2307609]

shahadath [1687353]
Yo in pretty new to torn and I dont have much. Apparently selling losses is a good way to make money but idk what that means or how to sell them. Leave me a message and let me know how to do it and I'm down
MeLoN [2307609]
1460 attacks (so far) x 25 energy = one creepy obsession.

Could one expect less from a creepy motherf**ker such as yourself?

Carry on wasting that energy, lil buddy.

P.S. (Staff edit: extreme flaming)