‹ Faction Discussion Stories Forums Faction Discussion [empty shell] vs. [empty shell]
Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Build a faction from scratch, screw the rehab bills. Get a better sense of accomplishment. Also have $60m/week rehab at 2b stats.
Where do I sign up?
On Simon's ass cheek
[image: i.imgflip.com] Whenever someone sees us using Xanax without toleration.
[image: c.tenor.com]
Looked, only saw a Chelsea FC tattoo
Look at the other one then bro. That one says ''cum here''
Found it. Thanks for the help. Wish you great luck against that traitor. Doesn't even know how to run a company, so he'll be a walk over in a ranked war.
He's a bitch. I'm gonna smack him stupid!
I'm giving even odds on [empty shell] beating [empty shell]. Any takers? (draws and forfeits mean you lose).
Oh no.... my rehab... it's broken
f**k Chelsea and f**k you boy! I gave better advice than Negan and you know it bro <3 PS. You still owe me for the tutoring.
Lol. Both these factions are made with multies
*proceeds to beg me to make him a website* I'm sure you will <3
Incorrect :) Nice try though <3
well considering Simon is my IRL brother and i used to be apart of this family i can pretty much guarantee these are all members of the main faction xD
Nah man. We're not that multi faction... What was it called? WAR?
We are multis man! We pay for all those subscriptions on all the accounts too.
If you have evidence, there's a handy player report button on the profile page.
21:29:00 - 30/12/21 You sent $190,000,000 to Simon with the message: not multi feeding main money