13:40:44 - 29/12/21 You enlisted Totally Not Saviors into ranked warring
- 15:00:1229/12/21The ranked war between Totally Not Saviors and Don't Save Us will begin in 57 hours at 00:00:00 - 01/01/22
ok, no worries. as long as all your peeps are real and not "twins", you should be fine.
Below, group shot of the members... seems legit...
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
Can vouch for the picture. I took it and I was also the 2 lads in the blue caps
Hahahahahaha I love it man
Honestly - I've been accused of being a multi before, sorry to say it is not true. I am 100% certain I'd be banned if I was :)
Yeah. I got about 85 multies. That's the only way I can maintain a shitter faction.
I don't understand what the problem is? We can all do this if we want to, but we won't because there's some effort and disadvantages involved. Seems fair as long as multis are not used.
WE ARE NEGAN!!!!!
I didn't put an opinion in the OP and I voted , "I don't care". This is a valid use of the game mechanics as they stand today. otoh, we all have to take our shoes off at the airport because one person was being a dumb-ass years ago. And I suspect a stream of war-proxies will eventually cause Ched to place barriers that will restrict small, new factions that are not warring to send loot back to main.
I'm guessing there was some discussion a while ago about binding the loot to the faction's armory. The problem then becomes selling your faction shell later if you want to upgrade.
"...as long as multis are not used". <-- key point. And there's two levels to that. Does a leadership team go about this intentionally, putting multis in just to strip loot? Or does leadership bring in players who they think are real players, only to have it turn out later they were multis?
If someone is intentionally using multis to loot, that's a serious offense. Not knowing your own member base contains multis might be f**king stupid, but it's not an offense.
And also, it is not free... they are sacrificing real factions bonus branchs and we know how it helps.
The fact that we have been accused of being multis in the first place is beyond me.
Are people so stupid and salty because we are warring in a shell that it makes us multis.
Im not Elon Musk to be paying for multiple accounts subscription lmfao
Just run a multi sweep and put both of them out of their misery ..
apparently anyone who does it is a multi, there is absolutely no way 20 actual people could come together with a plan like this..
Well... If anyone's salty enough (besides Satan) to think we really use multi-accounts, they're more than welcome to have staff check us out.
I don't want multi's in my faction anyway, so if there is any, I'd like to know. But I'm not gonna run an IP check on all my members. That seems a bit extreme.
Sweep away bby <3
Accusing entire factions of being multis is so 2019
I don't understand how this is any different to big factions creating numerous sub-factions or 'inducting' smaller factions into the fold to benefit from rackets.
That this tactic is now being applied to ranked warring doesn't make it new or break ranked warring. Rackets have been f**ked for how long now? I don't see Ched and Co leaping to make any changes there. To assume that they'll do that for ranked warring is probably a bit naive.
EDIT: I have made a grave error in talking negatively about Ched and Co. Negan and Simon suck and should be perma fedded. Ched has a bigger wang than Ron Jeremy. I strayed from the path and have now found it again.
[image: i.imgur.com]
You had me in the first half…
But you made me LOL at that xD
They were given a new system and they took advantage, good on those guys. I see no reason to change it up simply because I can't afford to do the same.
All parties involved consenting, what is the problem with them taking the initiative?
IDK how much their stats are but they can hold taking xanax until stacking time. Xanax for train is whatever if by holding xanax you can afford SE n gain more stats by selling the cache n taking the SE once a week
Also there are jobs that enable ppl to take 1-2 xanax a day without the need of rehab