Just doing this mission and i had flame to "defeat" Anyways in short just hit him left him on streets and it didnt register as a defeat
Drug ProblemExpert
Hey you! What the hell? I thought you were taking care of that thing for me? I thought you were dead or something, I almost sent your picture to the people who make milk, but then I realized they only do that for missing kids. Don't make me worry again, if you're gonna do a job for me, make sure you do it!
anyone had any problems like this before?
Drug ProblemExpert
Hey you! What the hell? I thought you were taking care of that thing for me? I thought you were dead or something, I almost sent your picture to the people who make milk, but then I realized they only do that for missing kids. Don't make me worry again, if you're gonna do a job for me, make sure you do it!
- Defeat Xaviour
- Defeat Doc-Holliday
- Defeat Draunz3r
- Defeat Flame
- Defeat Foggy
anyone had any problems like this before?
Mentions: Doc-Holliday [1015507] · Draunz3r [1632484] · Flame [1450067] · Foggy [939739] · Xaviour [1675151]