Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

attacked not accepted

Started by MrLace [482524] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MrLace [482524] ×1 Foggy [939739] ×1 Doc-Holliday [1015507] ×1 Flame [1450067] ×1 Draunz3r [1632484] ×1 Xaviour [1675151] ×1

MrLace [482524]
Just doing this mission and i had flame to "defeat" Anyways in short just hit him left him on streets and it didnt register as a defeat

Drug ProblemExpert

Hey you! What the hell? I thought you were taking care of that thing for me? I thought you were dead or something, I almost sent your picture to the people who make milk, but then I realized they only do that for missing kids. Don't make me worry again, if you're gonna do a job for me, make sure you do it!I am oblivious to reports and keep myself reserved but i would like it to register if I hit someone for a mission

anyone had any problems like this before?

Mentions: Doc-Holliday [1015507] · Draunz3r [1632484] · Flame [1450067] · Foggy [939739] · Xaviour [1675151]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You failed that mission yesterday. Your attack is from few minutes ago, that won't count. Nothing can be done about it now. You defeated 4 out of the 5 targets during the mission period and did the last attack after the mission had already failed.
18:06:39 - 02/01/22 MrLace failed the DUKE contract 'Drug Problem' (Expert)
4 DAYS AGO
07:02:51 - 30/12/21 MrLace accepted the DUKE contract 'Drug Problem' (Expert)
20:43:04 - 03/01/22 MrLace used 25 energy attacking Flame and defeated them (chain #1)

Thanks!

Mentions: MrLace [482524]