SE territory
Started by ovoxo [2744348] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 185 / 185 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 185
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 79 likes ·
Amazing. 4 days old donating 1b to the church and using boxing gloves for those big gains Clearly you're built different. I'll mail you my flower running tutorial so you can get rich. R+ - Beer_Bear [42111]
· 48 likes ·
Its a shame what torn has come to. I'm not sure whose multi you are, or if you're actually serious about this game, but your "benefactors" should really and truly consider their actions or your future. No matter how strong/rich … - NPC [2637007]
· 38 likes ·
ovoxo: Powerful independent helicopter with 2b NW LMAO, get your money up broke boi Crying to me because I dislike your thread? Take a walk. EDIT: Someone used embargo against you, your happiness was halved. 00:03:12 08/01/22 I see you …
Mentioned in this thread
ovoxo [2744348] ×1
Amazing. 4 days old donating 1b to the church and using boxing gloves for those big gains
Clearly you're built different. I'll mail you my flower running tutorial so you can get rich.
R+
Clearly you're built different. I'll mail you my flower running tutorial so you can get rich.
R+
Hilde 2.0 right here
Top 100 by December 31st
See you then
See you then
Okay shaz1
Sadly you failed to realize that your at the point where 1 fhc will give you more gains then 1 SE.
Based on shim's profile sig, they are quite enamored with you.
You're gonna come home and find a rabbit boiling in a pot on your stove and them saying they are pregnant with your baby.
You're gonna come home and find a rabbit boiling in a pot on your stove and them saying they are pregnant with your baby.
Wow, it seems like my RNG investment into a new player is working out.
Let me know if you need more cash, younging
Let me know if you need more cash, younging
ovoxo: Powerful independent helicopter with 2b NW LMAO, get your money up broke boi
Crying to me because I dislike your thread? Take a walk.
EDIT:
Someone used embargo against you, your happiness was halved. 00:03:12 08/01/22
I see you take your karma serious! xD
Crying to me because I dislike your thread? Take a walk.
EDIT:
Someone used embargo against you, your happiness was halved. 00:03:12 08/01/22
I see you take your karma serious! xD
Mentions: ovoxo [2744348]
looool clearly dont wanna be able to spend his net after noobie protection
I’m sorry you’ve never achieved anything, please stop derailing my thread
You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing NPC's happiness from 2,427 to 1,214.
You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing NPC's happiness from 2,427 to 1,214.
Then stop with the salt and grow up. You privately messaged me and you embargoed me twice, all because I disliked your thread. 20B in 4 days, lets see if you are even around or restart before month's end.
See's SE, instantly wet.
My hero
My hero
Getting reckted by a 4 day old. Step it up lmao
Wanna put 20B on it?
what in the f**k is going on here
Congratulations on the merit!
That is a rare one to get, especially for a very young player.
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Worth It Use a stat enhancer
Many players do not yet have this merit; myself included.
That is a rare one to get, especially for a very young player.
[image: awardimages.torn.com] Worth It Use a stat enhancer
Many players do not yet have this merit; myself included.
I would like that merit ... uwu <3
Congrats on the achievement
Congrats on the achievement
Need to be careful mate, it’s great you got friends and a personality so early on (unlike a lot of players).
But it’s too easy to bully N00bs and stunt their growth if someone wanted to.
Keep your head down for a little bit more then you can SE to the moon.
But it’s too easy to bully N00bs and stunt their growth if someone wanted to.
Keep your head down for a little bit more then you can SE to the moon.
Congrats on the merit but wasn't that a bit of a waste of good stuff?