Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SE territory

Started by ovoxo [2744348] on in Achievements.

184 replies · 7.77k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 185 / 185 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
185
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ovoxo [2744348] ×1

ovoxo [2744348]

ovoxo: How did you gain stats so fast? FHC?
Champion: boxing gloves



If I can sell enough losses and save up for a large suitcase to buy more flowers, hopefully I can sustain 4 SE a day.

Champion [1927067]
Amazing. 4 days old donating 1b to the church and using boxing gloves for those big gains

Clearly you're built different. I'll mail you my flower running tutorial so you can get rich.

R+
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
Sadly you failed to realize that your at the point where 1 fhc will give you more gains then 1 SE.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Based on shim's profile sig, they are quite enamored with you.

You're gonna come home and find a rabbit boiling in a pot on your stove and them saying they are pregnant with your baby.
Uncle [1945385]
Wow, it seems like my RNG investment into a new player is working out.


Let me know if you need more cash, younging
NPC [2637007]
ovoxo: Powerful independent helicopter with 2b NW LMAO, get your money up broke boi

Crying to me because I dislike your thread? Take a walk.

EDIT:

Someone used embargo against you, your happiness was halved. 00:03:12 08/01/22

I see you take your karma serious! xD

Mentions: ovoxo [2744348]

ovoxo [2744348]
I’m sorry you’ve never achieved anything, please stop derailing my thread

You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing NPC's happiness from 2,427 to 1,214.
NPC [2637007]
Then stop with the salt and grow up. You privately messaged me and you embargoed me twice, all because I disliked your thread. 20B in 4 days, lets see if you are even around or restart before month's end.
Deadringers [2560768]
Need to be careful mate, it’s great you got friends and a personality so early on (unlike a lot of players).

But it’s too easy to bully N00bs and stunt their growth if someone wanted to.


Keep your head down for a little bit more then you can SE to the moon.