Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Alcohol book

Started by l2exah [2057218] on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 414 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kerrapht [1938336]
I didn't know this until a few months ago but glass of beer provides 2 nerve to 10 compared to the bottle's 1 nerve to 5 for beer day. St Patrick's day is still much sooner and gives 10 nerve for moonshine which you'll be using all month anyway but i'd be remiss not to mention it here.
yeah_man [2629628]
Wait how do you get an extra 23h on the last day?

If you start at with no cooldown, and use 24h cooldown each day, your cooldown will always run between 0-24h, being at 24h right after you take your daily alcohol (31*24).
Now if you take the extra 24h at the start, your cooldown gets shifted up 24h and now runs between 24-48h (32*24).

So when you get to the last day you should only be able to use the 24h you would have been able to anyway, which is included in (31*24). Am I missing something here?
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
If I would be at 0 cd now, I could drink 71h worth of cooldown within 24h.

48h worth now
and then in 23h, my timer will be decreased by 23h, and it would still be within the book because a day is 24h
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
It's funny that something that is not that complicated is getting so difficult because of the more variables we have. I fully understand why there was a misunderstanding. Funny to read :)

I usually just do the easy over-calculation way of buying too much supplies and selling the left overs. Can't go wrong if you count in some extra supplies, just in case.