Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Basically a record

Started by RTXumbra1224 [2725178] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 265 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
30
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

RTXumbra1224 [2725178]
I started this when I was 12y and in a few months I will be 13ymy older brother told me about this and I’ve been hooked for months. Please share your stories of when you’ve started and all achievements made.

peaked at 81m a month ago now back to 52m
ThsWas100Points [2698550]
Sorry little child but I agree with the others, go back to school. You've been playing for 3 months and don't even have 100m+ NW, aren't even over 2k battle stats, and I doubt your brothers much either if this is all you've managed to achieve. So please the both of you stop trying to be gangsta children and go back to school, you needs brains to play Torn too.
Ata [2507441]
I think your age is a bit under the allowed age, not sure tho.

What others are saying is that there's lots of stuff here in Torn that are NOT appropriate for your age, namely:
- swearing
- drugs
- crimes
- sexual connotations

I am sure that at 13 you already know all these things but in all honest, you _shouldn't_ be exposed to them on daily basis, no matter how you think that's not true or fair.

And please, if that's your real name on your profile, delete it (I would have contacted you in a chat but you have it blocked).