I started this when I was 12y and in a few months I will be 13ymy older brother told me about this and I’ve been hooked for months. Please share your stories of when you’ve started and all achievements made.
peaked at 81m a month ago now back to 52m
Go to school kid :) forget this game :)
I’m off school and enjoy this.
Stay at school and you wouldn’t need to play this game
Sorry little child but I agree with the others, go back to school. You've been playing for 3 months and don't even have 100m+ NW, aren't even over 2k battle stats, and I doubt your brothers much either if this is all you've managed to achieve. So please the both of you stop trying to be gangsta children and go back to school, you needs brains to play Torn too.
Just a reminder that kids born in 2020 are now 12 years old.
See kids, go back to school or you will one day becone ORAN v2.
Everyone in TORN knows that 1 ORAN is too many :)
becone
becone
becone
becone
becone
becone
Better a ORAN v2 than a Smiffy
I think your age is a bit under the allowed age, not sure tho.
What others are saying is that there's lots of stuff here in Torn that are NOT appropriate for your age, namely:
- swearing
- drugs
- crimes
- sexual connotations
I am sure that at 13 you already know all these things but in all honest, you _shouldn't_ be exposed to them on daily basis, no matter how you think that's not true or fair.
And please, if that's your real name on your profile, delete it (I would have contacted you in a chat but you have it blocked).
You can have that :)
Not even gonna edit it to try preserve some dignity :)