Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

stealth level indicator in attacks

Started by protokop [2639705] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

protokop [2639705]
I have seen this referenced a few times including in the patch release notes. However I have never noticed a stealth indicator. Maybe I am blind.

What does the stealth level indicator look like?
And where on the screen is it displayed?
protokop [2639705]
Wow thanks so much!
Been wondering for a while and i have never noticed that before... will keep an eye out now i know where to look :)