Alright lets hear everyone's predictions i got 100M on the nest! CAW CAW CAW
The Nest VS Dopeheads on Mopeds
Started by Potoo [2331704] Reporter on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 72
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- V1sualB1nary [5872]
· 27 likes ·
I predict the thread gets moved to Faction Discussion - Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
· 12 likes ·
This took 4 and 1/2 hours. And we only had to stop because my skin decided it didn't want to take ink anymore. So in 4 weeks I'll post again when it's finished lol [image: media.discordapp.net] - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 9 likes ·
Moved to Faction Discussion. hikiko wins.
I predict the thread gets moved to Faction Discussion
f**kin beat me!
Hahaha <3
R+
Hahaha <3
R+
I'd bet 10m on dopeheads
100m on The Nest if anyone from DoM* has balls to take this :)
since none from DoM* had balls, perhaps I shouldve asked someone from the true DoM, im accepting someone elses bet xD
since none from DoM* had balls, perhaps I shouldve asked someone from the true DoM, im accepting someone elses bet xD
Caw
100m thread gets moved to FD
do forgive me i don't forum xD
In b4 someone tries to bribe staff to not move the thread
Am not from DoM, but can I still take it?
it is on xd
Nest's guests should win the day
We have to jazz this up a bit lol
The nest is learning to fly and making it's 1v1 ranked war debut against the Dopeheads on mopeds.
The Nest and it's eager active baby birds are lead into war by their leader The_hoff. They are hoping to transfer their super fast chaining into their 1st war win
[image: media0.giphy.com]
While The Dopeheads are lead by Pokey and his massive arsenal. If you know Pokey you know that the Dopeheads will have some of the best weapons in the game on their side.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
Who will win? Well my opinion is that the Nest hyper activity will swarm the mopeds and make them crash those little scooters... but I'm a bit bias. Good luck to both sides and I can't wait to see these 2 clash
[image: media.giphy.com]
The nest is learning to fly and making it's 1v1 ranked war debut against the Dopeheads on mopeds.
The Nest and it's eager active baby birds are lead into war by their leader The_hoff. They are hoping to transfer their super fast chaining into their 1st war win
[image: media0.giphy.com]
While The Dopeheads are lead by Pokey and his massive arsenal. If you know Pokey you know that the Dopeheads will have some of the best weapons in the game on their side.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
Who will win? Well my opinion is that the Nest hyper activity will swarm the mopeds and make them crash those little scooters... but I'm a bit bias. Good luck to both sides and I can't wait to see these 2 clash
[image: media.giphy.com]
Collusion!!!
Also please this isn't a bet, I can't lose more cans money to impulsive betting
Also please this isn't a bet, I can't lose more cans money to impulsive betting
Who verses what now?
Moved to Faction Discussion.
hikiko wins.
hikiko wins.
100m on nest
Too bad it wasn't a bet :(
Tweet tweet