Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn mods?

Started by Terezi [2623567] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 447 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

manic [1554958]
Tbf this happened to me and my missus. She still laughs at me now and says that this game should be for kids...

Oh... Wait...
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
We can't do anything to help you or your friends, it's entirely between staff and them.

But if you want opinions I can tell you mine. Your friends might technically be different people but staff has determined that some of the accounts exist only to benefit another account.

Again, that's just my opinion of what might have happened. I hope that helps.
ChillySpunc [1905415]
Yeah, where you went wrong here is by having your accounts interact so closely. Joining a company together so I assume you've been sending each other things and then you'll all be logging in at a similar time, one person sends something to an account and then that account immediately logs in. Definitely sus behaviour that was probably banned by the multi hunter.

Now I'm not saying I believe you're legit or not but I'm pretty sure bogie would rather trust a bot designed to detect multies than a bunch of kids claiming they are just friends at school, it'd be pretty easy to get a few "real friends" to write their name and ID on a piece of paper before hand.

There have definitely been some cases where extra investigation is needed and bogie has gone out of his way to do it and I hope that's the case for every situation where there is doubt.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I am reviewing this based on the mails you've sent, what I still haven't seen is an explanation for the actual multis associated here. Is it possible there are different people, yes sure, but there are also multis in the mix too which doesn't help the dispute, these were also jailed by the multihunter system which is often smarter than I am at determining such things.

Graving as this is an ongoing case and I appreciate your assistance with it, I have been replying as necessary to you but understand as this isn't your case I'm limited in what I can share.