Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10T STATS!

Started by realistassasin [1598729] on in Achievements.

72 replies · 2.75k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ElChapo [2157516]
I am a little disappointed that I didn't get sent a link and pinged on discord as per usual

Jk bro, colossal achievements like this speak for themselves!
JoeExotic [2506611]
What a great achievement, for all of you who think you know realist I am here to tell you that not only he is a big monster, he also is one of the kindest people out there, he got me out of a lot of dark places and he is the reason I continue to login everyday. I hope this can give the community a sense of who you really are realist

[image: media.discordapp.net]