10T STATS!
Started by realistassasin [1598729] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
congrats!!
That’s brilliant my man some extreme hustle. Smash another record - you got this!
I blame all the radiation. Very nice wrok!
Congrats bro! Keep smashing it
Thor is impressed!
100T in March then Realist!
Congrats on the incredible speed!
Congrats on the incredible speed!
Excellent work! Most won't get as far as you have
What a great achievement, for all of you who think you know realist I am here to tell you that not only he is a big monster, he also is one of the kindest people out there, he got me out of a lot of dark places and he is the reason I continue to login everyday. I hope this can give the community a sense of who you really are realist
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Respect 4 Realassassin
Way to go dude! Keep it going!
YASSS DADDY!!!
Congrats man sick achievement
This dude getting swole!
This is some fishy stuff[image: images.pexels.com]
Impressive, congratulations :)
Excellent stuff buddy
Told me to invest in BAG, lost a few bill, has good stats tho