Try running a VPN till cloudflare sorts out the routing issues.
problems with chat
Started by StumpyDog [2252131] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i believe its sorted out now.........
Not for me
And all chats are down for me today :D
Started seeing the issue too.
Edit:
For some reason it's worse now, where without a VPN I can't even access TORN
Edit:
Im facing the same issue right now. Chat all gone
Phillip_J_Fry: {H} 8? Clothing Store.. 12k Int 8k End 6k Man.. Daily Trains, Decent pay, Apply Now.. https://bit.ly/LightSpeed-Briefs
Connecting to the server...
Last message: 04:36:09 - 03/02/22 TCT
Last chat i can see is above.
Facing this issue from almost 40 hours . Not able to check any chat . When this will get resolved ?
Connecting to the server...
Last message: 04:36:09 - 03/02/22 TCT
Last chat i can see is above.
Facing this issue from almost 40 hours . Not able to check any chat . When this will get resolved ?
Mentions: Phillip_J_Fry [2184575]
Last message: 18:33:55 - 01/02/22 TCT
....also gone back to having to refresh the page to get crime/life counters to reset
....also gone back to having to refresh the page to get crime/life counters to reset
I am having the same chat problem too.. stuck at connecting to server for all chats..
Having this issue for past 2-3 days now.
Chat not working at all for me this morning. Been problematic past few days.
I am having the same issue. I cannot connect to the server
Changing a region using VPN helps. Opera browser has a free vpn which allows chats/websockets to work in case you want to give it a try
I am having a similar issue, i can see my chats but it just keeps saying connecting to server and doesn't connect, i have tried clearing cache logging in and logging out and i have disabled all of my extensions for chrome and still have the same issue across all of my devices for about a week now. Even energy bar doesn't deplete when i use some i have to refresh to see my nerve or energy remaining. Very frustrating any help would be appreciated :)
I am still having the chat issue. "Connecting to the server..."
I have tried clearing caches and relog.
I am not even a Firefox user. Sometimes my Torn page is disconnected and showing 522 error code...
I have tried clearing caches and relog.
I am not even a Firefox user. Sometimes my Torn page is disconnected and showing 522 error code...
Im on Pod7 and my chat boxes all are not working for like a week now. Please help me how to solve this. Tried all the solutions in the thread but none worked.
What is cloudfare and why is it causing some people problems, but the majority of people are OK?
Same problem for 3 days now. Even my Android mobile have same problem.
Connecting to the server...
Last message: 16:36:15 - 03/02/22 TCT
Changed from Firefox to Google Chrome, still the same problem. Changed back to Firefox, cleared cache, same problem. Used CRLF solution, still same problem. Also can't access my notes.
Connecting to the server...
Last message: 16:36:15 - 03/02/22 TCT
Changed from Firefox to Google Chrome, still the same problem. Changed back to Firefox, cleared cache, same problem. Used CRLF solution, still same problem. Also can't access my notes.
Any update yet? All boxes completely disappeared, all platforms
imagine having a chatbox ha