Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spread the Love - **CLOSED**

Started by Jonicorn [2173172] on in Fun & Games.

199 replies · 4.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 200 / 200 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
200
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
76 / 100
Engagement score
91 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chuck_Norris [2544593] ×4 IKYA [58005] ×2 Brian [85088] ×2 Steve_ [292383] ×2 Andyman [471591] ×2 Kamster [574812] ×2 PannenKoek [607891] ×2 DrChrono [1372430] ×2 Teq [1472890] ×2 Muttley_616 [1712182] ×2 FidelCashflow [1993550] ×2 muffenman [2002712] ×2

Jonicorn [2173172]
This giveaway is now closed for new nominations. I will spend today reading the nominations and giving out prizes. Thanks for all the support from everyone and spreading the love!

All Winners have now been given their rewards.
Thank you to everyone who has shared the love and thank you for making Torn a better place :) and thank you to all of those that mugged me thinking I was holding the giveaway money on hand xD


Hello Everyone,

Not so long ago, I gave away absolutely all of my available NW. I had a life crushing thing happen to me and I just wanted to remove myself from absolutely everything. Social Media, group chats, family events and also Torn.

My Torn career has been quite under the radar so far with the only significant thing happening to me was being made staff so I thought it would be very easy to just throw it all away but I failed to consider the significant people that had come into my life thanks to this game.

This phrase is said a lot across Torn: 'There is a person behind every profile' and even though we all have crossed paths with our fair share of trolls or bullies, we are more likely to come into contact with kinder souls who are just trying to stay under the radar.

After giving everything I had away, and only logging in to bounty the person who kicked me when I was down, I expected to just be forgotten. To eventually become one of those profiles that might appear in your missions but what I didn't anticipate was the kind souls reaching out to help me in my desperate time of need.

The life crushing event that happened to me, was that my baby passed away. The baby that I had wanted for more than 12 years. The baby that I carried for almost 6 months and the soul thing that gave me reason to live. Now, the Torn community might just be a game to us, something we do to pass the time, to give us an excuse to check our phones or just something to run in the background of our every day web pages but when my life crumbled and stopped, and everything started racing passed me, members of this community, people who didn't really know me, some who had never spoken to me, helped raise over £1,000 toward my little boys funeral and that, for a brief time, turned one or 2 of my tears from sorrow to relief.

Now, the reason for this thread. There is so much rivalry, hate and cruelty on this site sometimes. And as a member of the staff team, I can vouch, we see a lot of it and I wanted to encourage some love by giving away a little of what I have.

The twist here is that you won't be entering for yourself. I would like you to nominate who you would like to win and why. I want you to tell me who has made an impact on your life in torn and what they have done.

The Prize Pot is now at OVER $1BILLION!!!
♥ $200,000,000 was donated by my dear friend TheBigChenzo!
♥ A user with a heart of gold has anonymously donated 4 Donator Packs and a bunch of Xanax to give away too!!
♥ Another donation from the kind SoSaHer of $50m!
♥ And Nostalgia has added $100,000,000 to the prize pot.
♥ Shooby has contributed $50,000,000 too!! <3 tysm
♥ Makai has kindly given $100,000,000 toward the prize pot!!!
♥ Generous anonymous donator added $100,000,000 to the prize pot bringing the total to over $1BILLION!!
♥ Another $25,000,000 donated from Rage_Beast, thank you so much!!!
♥ $100,000,000 has been donated by Starlord, thank you for your kindness! <3
♥ $100,000,000 has been added to the pot by the ever so generous Fallen_Warrior!!
♥ Another donator pack has been added to the pot from the kind hearted --DOT--!
♥ 5 EDVD's have been donated by Resurrector00. Thank you kind sir :)
♥ 50 more xanax have been added to the pot by the lovely and generous, MaxBaker! Thank you <3
♥ SuNshYn3 has kindly donated some plushies to be awarded too. Lovely! Thanks xxx
♥ $30,000,000 has been added by martamal_ , so thoughtful!!
♥ Ninivah has kindly spared a Lotto Voucher! xxx

Thank you.

Prizes
1st Prize = $200,000,000
2nd Prize = $100,000,000
3rd Prize = $50,000,000
29 x Prizes of $25,000,000
5 x Donator Packs
+ Xanax
5 x EDVD's
Plenty of Plushies
1 Lotto Voucher

Rules
It would be super dumb of you to nominate your multi, so don't bother.
You must share the full name and ID of the person you want to nominate - This will help ensure I don't send to the wrong person.
Prizes will not be chosen at random, I want to send them to the most deserving, so make sure you tell me why.
Ends 14/02/2022 at whatever time I fancy.
Please post below, not via PM/DM
If you Nominate yourself, expect a smelly surprise (With love from hemi ♥)

NB: This is not an official Torn Community Event. This is just a personal event from me using my own personal money.
&: Any trolling related to my personal life shared above will not be tolerated - Be human.

No TL/DR available. If you're not willing to read, tough lol
[image: media.istockphoto.com]

You sent $200,000,000 to Nika99 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by hemi [2165616] & Red_destroyer [2616844] & Shooby [2510470]
You sent $100,000,000 to Chuck_Norris with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by blackieza [2549670] & smokey999 [236024] & KushMonster [1325797] & 5h4d0w [844645]
You sent $50,000,000 to buzzard with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by WaywardSquid [2330087]
You sent $25,000,000 to Justine with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by AleksandrWolf [2259658]
You sent $25,000,000 to -Trix with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by [2748339]
You sent $25,000,000 to Gooner_Steve with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by Honor_Scholar [2172892]
You sent $25,000,000 to Teq with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Freeze_ [2489514]
You sent $25,000,000 to GG-Extreme with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Unlucky [2472585]
You sent $25,000,000 to Malcky_420 with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by Matchlock [2227514]
You sent $25,000,000 to popo3000 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by -AKA-Spark [1207312]
You sent $25,000,000 to Saints97 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by kolorblind [2403932]
You sent $25,000,000 to Sara-tree with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by kusac [2738014]
You sent $25,000,000 to IKYA with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by -Jaeger- [2353664]
You sent $25,000,000 to Sufi202 with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by R2R00 [2739600] & Ajboi [2752378]
You sent $25,000,000 to Blova with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Xiao_Mei [1024087]
You sent $25,000,000 to QueenS4ndra with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by: Doro [2160737]
You sent $25,000,000 to Jynnx with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Sass [2299647]
You sent $25,000,000 to CrispX with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Stella [2671581]
You sent $25,000,000 to Mugs_Bunny with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by VIA[2730493]
You sent $25,000,000 to Ampheromine with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Tomithy[2040981]
You sent $25,000,000 to JonahHex with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Lucifer_15[2204975]
You sent $25,000,000 to Pot with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by GHOSTGAMING7734 [2711719]
You sent $25,000,000 to Kkaos420 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by McGummy [2264192]
You sent $25,000,000 to hemi with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by fatty [2657401]
You sent $25,000,000 to Andyman with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Baldr [1847600]
You sent $25,000,000 to Ceebs with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by ZAYN [1181209]
You sent $25,000,000 to HYPER_DRIVE with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Ioo [2600123]
You sent $25,000,000 to QueenS4ndra with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by Doro[2160737]
You sent $25,000,000 to Bahlemar with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by ShelbyBlue [2402562]
You sent $25,000,000 to LoneAlpha with the message: Winner of my giveaway: Nominated by R0ck3t_Gh0ul[2676033]
You sent $25,000,000 to s0ldierGurl with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by The_Trader [1673789]
You sent $25,000,000 to GinoMontero with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Kaurik [2640629]
You sent a Donator Pack to Brian with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Krueger [1616063]
You sent a Donator Pack to Whisperis with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Whatthehell337 [1530530]
You sent a Donator Pack to FishyPhillBBB with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by AiveWait_Noobs [2737991]
You sent a Donator Pack to Barnstable with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by LindyMc[2241105]
You sent a Donator Pack to Smokey123 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Greefus [286232]
You sent 10x Xanax to Lafat with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by NaT_9_3_0 [2699023]
You sent 10x Xanax to Ben678 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Maladin [2262201]
You sent 10x Xanax to LLight with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by gawrgura [2648972]
You sent 10x Xanax to Resurrector00 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by SazzleSlasher [2576722]
You sent 10x Xanax to THCBlueberry with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by shiruba [2479202]
You sent 10x Xanax to THCBlueberry with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by shiruba [2479202]
You sent 10x Xanax to soaresol with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by VladBull [2321305]
You sent 10x Xanax to G3kko with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Cosmicfly [2742144]
You sent 10x Xanax to VladBull with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Bravotitan [2423520]
You sent 10x Xanax to Naff1 with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Seneschal [2678790]
You sent 10x Xanax to -MatrimCauthon- with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Cassa [2644590]
You sent 10x Xanax to DrChrono with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Terriy [1461163]
You sent 50x Panda Plushie to Zoot with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Sohez [2693966]
You sent 1x Lottery Voucher to Sword with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Spike [1968698]
You sent 2x Erotic DVD to Sword with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Spike [1968698]
You sent 3x Erotic DVD to Zoot with the message: Winner of my Giveaway: Nominated by Sohez [2693966]

Mentions: -AKA-Spark [1207312] · -Jaeger- [2353664] · 5h4d0w [844645] · AiveWait_Noobs [2737991] · AJboi [2752378] · Baldr [1847600] · blackieza [2549670] · Bravotitan [2423520] · Cassa [2644590] · Cosmicfly [2742144] · Doro [2160737] · fatty [2657401] · Freeze_ [2489514] · GHOSTGAMING7734 [2711719] · greefus [286232] · hemi [2165616] · Honor_Scholar [2172892] · Ioo [2600123] · Kaurik [2640629] · kolorblind [2403932] · KushMonster [1325797] · LindyMc [2241105] · Lucifer_15 [2204975] · Maladin [2262201] · Matchlock [2227514] · McGummy_616 [2264192] · NaT_9_3_0 [2699023] · R0ck3t_Gh0ul [2676033] · R2R00 [2739600] · Red_destroyer [2616844] · Sass [2299647] · SazzleSlasher [2576722] · Seneschal [2678790] · ShelbyBlue [2402562] · shiruba [2479202] · Shooby [2510470] · smokey999 [236024] · Spike [1968698] · Stella [2671581] · Terriy [1461163] · The_Trader [1673789] · Tomithy [2040981] · Unlucky [2472585] · ViA [2730493] · VladBull [2321305] · WaywardSquid [2330087] · Whatthehell337 [1530530] · Xiao_Mei [1024087] · ZAYN [1181209]

WoIfTrader [2724838]
i'd nominate my faction leader because he is an really nice person and pays for faction Xanax , doesn't get pissed off at me alot either!
  • Splurgal [2223620]

Mentions: Splurgal [2223620]

----Jess---- [2615591]
I would like to nominate Octavia [2399537]
I was very lucky a chance encounter led to them picking me up as a bullied noob, became my mentor, taught me the game and how to stand up for myself, i really couldnt have found a better mentor. Was always there to chat through all the lockdown blues, ease my anxiety and brighten my day

Mentions: Octavia [2399537]

Lanc69 [2384768]
I would like to nominate my first faction leader and best friend here.
Arogandor 2329456
2 years ago I joined his faction and left all my money in faction vault (30m is not much but for me it was all I jad at that time) and we got robbed by faction co leader who kicked us all and run away with the money.
I returned to faction knowing Arogandor is not to blame and and he started flying really often and he spent all his income just to return money to the members.
While stocks 2.0 were still a thing he was holding half my cash in stocks and he sent me all the items he got. His bank account was full of my cash. He never scammed.
You won't meet more kind person than Arogandor in Torn.
MANURUNG [2490495]
I'd like to nominate you, Jonicorn!
You deserve loves from all of us :)

I feel so sorry for your baby :(
DarknessEndless [2579480]
Ermm I would like to nominate my best friend and also enemy. It was quite a remember event for me as he registered a few days later then me. although I really did feel pissed off at him for the first time.but after returning after quiting torn for several years, I found out that those memories were really interesting and also memorable. It has already 1000+ days passed, and what my spouse says that she will be back has already became a history, but to me, it was quite a pleasure as my dear old friend was already way infront of me.
-Emperror [2582467]
Loveli [2724297]
I would nominate my co-faction leader and also my friend because he really tries to keep all of us together and he mostly pays for chaining and even for our happy jumps. And I personally am not a chatty person so I was not succeding in the game as I should but he was there helping me in everything I ever asked for he really is a great guy :)
- Rockstar91 [2650112]

Mentions: Rockstar91 [2650112]

Omnirole [2561221]
I'd nominate my torn spouse and irl best friend. He helped me get through many times irl and of course here in torn. I started the game because of him. He helped me get started with money and info, when i had a problem he was there either in Torn or irl. We help each other and im happy i met him.

Hitter [2625699]

Mentions: Hitter [2625699]

DwhiteAes [2572984]
I nominate https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2597524
This guy was just another player i recruited to the faction awhile back. super promising player that got my attention and turned out to be a real nice guy. we check up on eachothers irl situation and he has confided some pretty personal things to me about his life and me the same to him. He went offline for a long time and i thought id never see him again and today i just asked him for his snapchat. hes been dealing with some stuff irl and is thinking about leaving torn. maybe a nice prize will keep him around. heres to817TEXAS817 [2597524] thankyou for checking on me! ps im sorry for your loss i know how it feels to lose a baby <3 god keep you

Mentions: 817TEXAS817 [2597524]

Azami [1702779]
I would like to nominate foxbaby.

She has made an impact on me as she is just so lovely and wonderful!

Hopefully some money could kickstart her torn career and keep her interested in the game :)

Mentions: bunnie [2751916]

ZeeRazor [2743541]
I would say my faction leader CornHub [2423014] cause gave advice long before I joined his faction. Just like you and MJH he enjoys helping noobs. There is no such thing as a silly question. He is really going the mile for his members and with financial support more noobs can be help to grow. The game is not a race but a life journey that you must enjoy.

Mentions: CornHub [2423014]

raineru [1166853]
Good luck in your RL, hope things get better for you

I would recommend and nominate below user:

PannenKoek [607891]



Reason:
Just a simple reason, he is the only Torn player who greet me first back after years of inactivity.
Genuine gesture to get me interested again in the game by making small game and quest for me with reward.
Also recommend me to my current faction.

Seems simple, but his gesture is really appreciated by me.

Mentions: PannenKoek [607891]

Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
I am nominating Justine [1868765]. Justine not only made an impact in my Torn game by bringing me up to WP when I was under 1m stats, she was there during my tough times.

In 2020, a close friend who I loved and cared very much passed by suicide. It dropped me into a mental hell hole which I struggled to get out then but she was there for me.

In 2021, my mental health issues had one of the worst relapse ever and again she was there for me. I had attacks after attacks and for someone who does not know how to share matters IRL, Justine was the person I turned to.

For someone who is behind the (computer) screen, Justine is someone who is always there for me and I would even hope to visit one day to personally thank her for being the reason I am still around IRL.

Mentions: Justine [1868765]

-Scar- [2456701]
I would like to nominate ~ NameChanged [2383656]


There are many reason, both inside and outside of Torn. Met Name at 3 days in game, asked me how I was enjoying the game. Such a simple gesture that welcomed an over 2 year friendship.


He has provided emotional support both In game and in real life, always a shoulder when I need one, a ear when I need to vent, and has provided some of the best advice to date.
Definitely a deserving player.


~ -Scar-
Shark_noodle [2744585]
I want to nominate Loveli [2724297] my friend and current faction leader cause I have a lot to learn and tryin and she was there to help me through it. I can't ask for help in the npc or the forums cause if I do I will be a mug target or bountied so I am glad to have her as a friend she is the reason I reached this lvl. And she is really nice and polite person I will be really happy if she gets the price :)

Mentions: Loveli [2724297]

GalmOne [2707822]
Nosferatu13 [2435143] since he helped me and listened to all my IRL troubles and was supportive.
DeAthN0Tes [1644491]
I want to nominate iribuya [2103695] .
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2103695
Everyone in torn know about him.

I think I may not need to mention his abilities.

Mentions: iribuya [2103695]