Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dirty Bombs

Started by Dale-Gribble [1949472] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 1.32k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

5wan [2740387]
Id drop it on fatbears for disliking my question on another thread.
You deduct a kharma point from me I irradiate you, your faction, your family and your neighborhood.
T-Stark [2086654]
I wouldn't drop it directly. That brings to much heat. I'd see if I could find a trustworthy third party to bomb my target.
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
Wait until someone does another bling bling and nuke the faction they’re threatening and let them take the blame/credit.


Someone did it when bling was on the warpath and we still don’t know who it was so it’s a easy way to get away with it.
KneedDrugs [2613284]
My old faction who betrayed me and talked shit behind my back but wouldn't say it to my face. I'd do it for revenge to teach em a lesson about being dicks
Patient [2131539]
Definitely wouldn't tell anyone who I'd bomb so that I could watch the shit-storm of factions blaming each other that takes place afterwards.