If you could drop one who would you target a rival faction? A bully? Someone who made your life a misery?
Dirty Bombs
Started by Dale-Gribble [1949472] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- _s10th [2672837]
· 12 likes ·
Just drop it on these guys. For the memes :)
Sadly most of us will never be able to get one :( #poor
The Umbrella Academy
This guys will be in hospitals for a long time so it wont make much of a diffirence ;)
dropping a DB on the plastic sword bandits would just be an ego boost for them.
I'd drop it on my very first faction I joined, tba rise above. For shits n giggles
I would drop it on thenewboss94
You.
Id drop it on fatbears for disliking my question on another thread.
You deduct a kharma point from me I irradiate you, your faction, your family and your neighborhood.
You deduct a kharma point from me I irradiate you, your faction, your family and your neighborhood.
What if I downvote you?
I would let the entire Nuke family have a go on my wonder wheel but not you.
Ever.
Ever.
That cut deep man
I wouldn't drop it directly. That brings to much heat. I'd see if I could find a trustworthy third party to bomb my target.
Wait until someone does another bling bling and nuke the faction they’re threatening and let them take the blame/credit.
Someone did it when bling was on the warpath and we still don’t know who it was so it’s a easy way to get away with it.
Someone did it when bling was on the warpath and we still don’t know who it was so it’s a easy way to get away with it.
I'd leave my faction and drop it on myself.
IBB Aquarius, definitely (no offense to yall who are there)
My old faction who betrayed me and talked shit behind my back but wouldn't say it to my face. I'd do it for revenge to teach em a lesson about being dicks
Definitely wouldn't tell anyone who I'd bomb so that I could watch the shit-storm of factions blaming each other that takes place afterwards.
I like this idea but there are far too many clever people here that would figure it out.