Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Freedom Convoy

Started by JuneBoozy [2190417] on in Politics & Law.

806 replies · 4.11k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 807 / 807 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Phil-I-P [2035498]
At this point, what is the benefit of editing half of the posts and not simply graving the thread? Let the OP know so they can repost it if they want, rather than seeing somebody argue with a bright red edited post. I'm not defending what El said, since I have no idea what he said. All I know is I have no idea how this discussion has evolved, thus making it redundant. Anything else will only stimulate division. Bad management.
Phil-I-P [2035498]
It was the percentage of the previous posts removed which killed the discussion. With so much extreme flaming going on from EL, (as printed in each edited post) why not grave the thread and ban the provocateur? It wouldn't be a first offence. Why instead leave half an argument (that was offensive enough to be moderated) and leave it for everybody else to sit in?
Cyrax [249578]
Things are amping up in the protests here in NZ. More heavily armed cops are there now. More protesters have showed up as well. Will be interesting to see what happens here. The protesters have been trespassed from parliament grounds - but the grounds are a public area lol.
-El- [463504]
It was the percentage of the previous posts removed which killed the discussion.

No, it wasn't. It was a hypocritical old man throwing a hissy fit.

There is nothing stopping you or anyone else from continuing the discussion.

With so much extreme flaming going on from EL, (as printed in each edited post) why not grave the thread and ban the provocateur?

Seems that you're curious what I said...instead of continuing with the thread.

It wouldn't be a first offence.

The very next time one of these salty conservatives starts mentioning "free speech"....I want you here.

Why instead leave half an argument (that was offensive enough to be moderated) and leave it for everybody else to sit in?

Correction: it was offensive to the one doing the reporting. How many things are said here, daily, offending people when I'm not here? I don't see you snapping to attention with your cape on.
Phil-I-P [2035498]
Believe it or not, I was arguing on your side. You were the one who had their words removed, with the rest of the conversation being visible. The fact that you were censored removed any context from what you were saying. I can't argue either for or against what you said since I didn't see it. If it was so bad, then why not just shut it down? It would be befitting of the rules.
Lenin [2199004]
y'all make the canadian flag cringe, for real

some creep was waving that shit in new zealand? what a buncha idiots.
new zealand literally won, yet they still got morons down with the sickness

something deep in the brain of westerners calls for death, like horsehair worms
Sannemander [2088627]
Now people in the US they are burning Carhartt clothing because they announced their personal needs to be vaccinated

Western civilization is really turning into a clown society
Lenin [2199004]
reminds me of those videos of right-wingers burning like half a dozen pairs of nike shoes and thinking they're winning or something lmao
Sagramor [1908287]
1. Nope

2. CASO won't do anything.

3.400+ Hate-related complaints

4. Nope, plenty of sketchy actions going on. For someone who's so often complaining about foreign interference in our affairs you're rather mum on when the Americans are involved.