I've been stuck at 55 NNB for ages. How far am I from 60?
- Illegal products 278
- Theft 10,530
- Auto theft 1,201
- Drug deals 0
- Computer crimes 5,547
- Murder 0
- Fraud crimes 11,092
- Other 5,001
- Total 33,650
It all depends on what type of crimes you did and when you did them. In addition, for each player it’s a little different, but for reference, it took me 4,966 equivalent Arsons to go from 55 to 60.
Keep burning those warehouses down and if you happen to join a faction again, maybe they can put you on a PH team to help speed up the process.
Good luck on your path to 60, Vincenzo!! (^o^)/ I hope you get there soon! (^__^)
Mentions:
Crime Guide - Start to End
It takes 15k CE to get there.
Did you do safe crimes only or did you do others?
If you've done only safe crimes you should be very close. If you did crimes that got you jailed you could be anywhere above 10k CE.
No one wants a 55 NNB on a PH team!
wut? I started mine with only 55nnb members
PH teams can be a mix of 55s and 60s, just heavier on the 60s.
It's a great way to build up your 55s CE-wise
That's alot of computer crimes. Have you been hacking alot? The reds really slow you down.
Not only a slow down.. they put you in reverse if you're not in a meat warehouse..
My guess is you've been failing alot of crimes? Jailed?
Stick to just arsons. And only arsons.
I think you might be confusing PHs with PAs. As others have already said, PHs (Plane Hijacks) can have 55s in them, which is why I suggested it.
You should consider joining a faction that would place you on a PH team right away. Good luck! (^__^)
You're right, I was confusing PH with PA.
How many PA needed to boost nnb 50 to 60?
From what I've been told. A PA will give someone who's not 60nnb about 400-440 CE per.
So if you're a strong enough lead 55-60 will take 12?
Not sure if that number works for someone who's 50nnb. Testing needed.
My worry will be CE confusion later in torn career. If you've gotten 10-20 PAs at a reduced CE and don't track you'll have no idea how much CE you'll actually have where it could be between 2100-4200 lower then it actually is.
U mean 440 arson warehouse?
One warehouse arson equals one CE.
We need to get away from counting everything in arsons.
Ic. Tyty
Evolution has got a bit of experience with OC’s. ;)
You are welcome to apply.
Jux also has got a bit of exp with OC
PT also has got a bit of exp with OC :)
You are welcome to apply
Hahaha Yeah, I think all three of us—Dede, Ane, and I—are in excellent factions!! (^__~) All three of our factions have great peeps and tons of OC exp!! (^o^)/