Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 NNB

Started by Vincenzo [578415] on in Questions & Answers.

24 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vincenzo [578415]
I've been stuck at 55 NNB for ages. How far am I from 60?
  • Illegal products 278
  • Theft 10,530
  • Auto theft 1,201
  • Drug deals 0
  • Computer crimes 5,547
  • Murder 0
  • Fraud crimes 11,092
  • Other 5,001
  • Total 33,650
Who_knows_who [2176999]
It all depends on what type of crimes you did and when you did them. In addition, for each player it’s a little different, but for reference, it took me 4,966 equivalent Arsons to go from 55 to 60.

Keep burning those warehouses down and if you happen to join a faction again, maybe they can put you on a PH team to help speed up the process.

Good luck on your path to 60, Vincenzo!! (^o^)/ I hope you get there soon! (^__^)
Fatbears [2197270]
It takes 15k CE to get there.
Did you do safe crimes only or did you do others?

If you've done only safe crimes you should be very close. If you did crimes that got you jailed you could be anywhere above 10k CE.
Who_knows_who [2176999]
I think you might be confusing PHs with PAs. As others have already said, PHs (Plane Hijacks) can have 55s in them, which is why I suggested it.

You should consider joining a faction that would place you on a PH team right away. Good luck! (^__^)
Fatbears [2197270]
From what I've been told. A PA will give someone who's not 60nnb about 400-440 CE per.
So if you're a strong enough lead 55-60 will take 12?
Not sure if that number works for someone who's 50nnb. Testing needed.

My worry will be CE confusion later in torn career. If you've gotten 10-20 PAs at a reduced CE and don't track you'll have no idea how much CE you'll actually have where it could be between 2100-4200 lower then it actually is.
Who_knows_who [2176999]
Hahaha Yeah, I think all three of us—Dede, Ane, and I—are in excellent factions!! (^__~) All three of our factions have great peeps and tons of OC exp!! (^o^)/